Suffocated. I hate the feeling. Whenever I feel suffocated I wish I can make myself disappear to a place where I can breathe. Away from all the things that suffocates me. Drives me mad at times. People say let it out, then let it go. Yeah, I do that. But there are just times when you know it is just pointless to say anything. That's when I feel suffocated. Makes me feel like screaming down the toilet bowl and then flush it away. Has anyone tried that?Does it work?
I hate today. It was just not my day.
Maybe I am not myself. I have been preoccupied with something that I dread facing every time it happens. And my mind will not be at peace until it is sorted.
So tell me anyone, does that screaming down the toilet thing works?
It's a good thing I went out for window shopping today.
I shall be okay tomorrow lah.

Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan